Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treating



Trayce and I went trick-or-treating with his best friend Chloe and her Mom Jen while the guys stayed at home and passed out candy. At about the 3rd house, someone was dressed up really scary, and Trayce being the big wuss that he is, DID NOT like it too much. I had to hold him, and he just dug his fingers into my arm and shook. So, all the houses after that (which was quite a bit), he made Chloe go knock on the door and he stayed at the bottom of the stairs until the person came to the front door and he was able to see that they weren't some scary monster. Then, he would walk up the stairs and say "trick or treat, thank you, bye-bye." It was really cute. When we got home me and Dustin went through his candy and ate the chocolate :-)

1 comment:

Hayward Family said...

All these pics are so cute! I have been MIA forever! Your boys are getting BIG!! So cute!