Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Tree

I put my Christmas Tree up over the course of 3 days (13, 14 and 15th) because heaven forbid I get any help from Dustin. The only presents under it so far are ALL my brother's from my Mom. I've got LOTS more to wrap but haven't had the time. I LOVE Christmas (especially when I get to go home), and it takes so much time to get the tree all set up, that putting it up the day after Thanksgiving just doesn't give me enough time to enjoy it. So, poo on the normal traditions! I'm starting my own tradition, and I'll set it up every year whenever the mood hits me :-) By the way, it looks WAY better in person. Me and Dustin have NEVER liked gold anything, but I bought everything 75% off last year after Christmas, and we both actually REALLY like how it turned out. I will NEVER wear gold jewelry though :-)

1 comment:

Ashley Wilson said...

I totally agree with you! If you set it up too late before you know it your just taking the stupid thing down! It's more work than its worth! Our tree is already up too :) My Mom things we are crazy but that is ok! The only prob is that it got Gavin super excited and now I have to listen to him every single day ask me when Santa is coming and where are the presents! I don't know if I can handle a whole month of this!