Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trayce - 16 Months Old


I had Trayce's 16 month pictures taken today at Sears Grand. It was a pain trying to get him to cooperate, but now that he's walking, he just doesn't want to stay still. All considering, I think they turned out pretty good. Thanks again Ashley for letting us borrow the costume. And, the little outfit that he's wearing (hoodie and onesie underneath that has a lion on it) is something I bought from DI yesterday (from Gymboree brand new with tags still on them). I LOVE DI!!!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Cute Trayce! THanks for bringing those pictures by the other day, Mia has to tell everyone that comes here that Jennifer brought those for her.

Ashley Wilson said...

So Cute!!! I love them! DI rocks!

Tara said...

He is so cute. I love his grins.